photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 22, 2016

The Blogtember Challenge: Days 19, 20, 21

Hi friends, here is the second post to my catching up on Blogtember. I definitely think that this post includes some fun topics/ideas. And I cannot wait to share them with you all!! 

Monday, Sept. 19: A list of your favorite blog posts you've written.

1. Exciting News (Here

2. Living in the Kingdom Era (Here)

3. 6 Things I Have Learned in 6 Years (Here)

4. An Amazing Two Months (Here

5. Monday Morning Realizations (Here

6. Answered Prayers (Here

7. All of my Wedding Picture Posts- Pre-CeremonyFirst LookCeremonyReception
How couldn't these posts be my favorite?! I loved sharing with you all about the best day of my life! And I loved getting to go through all of the pictures again. Pictures are just so special to me, and I know I'll have them to look back on for years to come and so with my children and grandchildren. 

8. Blogtember Challenge: Day 9- World Travel (Here)

What are your favorite posts? What makes these posts your favorite??


Tuesday, Sept. 20- Something you wish more people knew or believed.

I wish that people knew/believed... how important it is to care about people. To not judge people based on how they may have treated you or their attitude. You truly never know what others are going through. I try, when I go into stores/restaurants, to be the nicest I can be to the workers. I know that retail/food are not easy jobs to have due to the customers and how everyone is so demanding. People should stop for a second to take time to thank or share their gratitude with those who are making it possible for them to go to Target, get their PSLs, or eat at their favorite restaurants. Life isn't easy, everyone knows that. But constantly nagging people because you want something better isn't the way to share love with the world. We need to share love with everyone around us, all around the world. Jesus shared his love with us. He shared his love by dying on a cross to save us. Thats what we need to share with the people around us, especially if they don't know Jesus Christ! That's what I want people to know and to realize. WE NEED JESUS, because all other and greater things can come through Him. He will show us how to have Peace on Earth!

What do you wish people knew or believed??


Wednesday, Sept. 21- If you were a flavor of ice cream, which flavor would you be and why?
If I were a flavor of ice cream, I would be... Double Chocolate Chip (from Graeters)!

To be honest, I probably wasn't a true American around like 2 years ago cause I really didn't like ice cream - weird, I know! But I married into a family who LOVES and is ADDICTED to ice cream! Lol So I kinda had to give in and try to like it. Needless to say, I have come to like it, but me being me has become picky and I only truly like Graeters Ice cream. My favorite go-to flavors are Double Chocolate Chip and Black Raspberry Chip.

What are your favorite flavors of ice cream??

Thanks for sticking with me through these past two posts while I catch up! 
Now onto todays post... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment