photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 7, 2016

The Blogtember Challenge: Day 4- Currently...

Happy Labor Day! I have been so behind on these posts.. I was house sitting this weekend and the wifi would not work so I wasn't able to post anything! But don't y'all worry, I'll get back on this train!!

Sunday, September 4th- What are you up to currently?

Reading... in my bible I'm going through Joseph's life in Genesis. And I'm reading 
Playing... with my pup. 
Watching... Football. This is the first time I've actually been interested and wanted to know what's going on on the field. I also watched some of the Harry Potter movies that were on TV this weekend. 
Trying... to figure out a hobby. 
Cooking... this weekend I made for the first time this season Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies! Here is the recipe if you wanna try them. 
Eating... soon I'll be eating some Labor Day food!
Drinking... an Iced Skinny Vanilla Latte from Starbucks! 
Pinning... Home decor and puppy stuff. With us just moving I wanna decorate! And I've been trying to find a cute way to decorate Tucker's little area. #dogmomprobz 
Tweeting... I never tweet... I really should just delete my Twitter. 
Going... to Louisville to visit Reese's family. 
Hating... that UK football just can't win a game... 
Feeling... excited for Fall! It's my favorite season,  what's yours?!
Listening to... "I Wanna Love Somebody Like You" by Keith Urban.
Celebrating... Labor Day! 
Thanking... God for my family and sweet friends.
Starting... to wonder what God actually has in store for me. 

*Just thought I'd add in a sweet picture of my pup with his newest accessory!*

That's pretty much what's up with me lately! What are you all doing?!

No comments:

Post a Comment