photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 17, 2016

The Blogtember Challenge: Day 14- Mood Board

Yay, Hump Day!! Hope you all have had a wonderful week so far, I'm definitely ready for the weekend! I've started to add on more subbing and on Monday and Fridays I tutor for a family. It's a nice little schedule I have going on. And I have to say that my Monday and Fridays have become quite relaxing and simple, which is very nice to have.

Wednesday, Sept. 14: Make a mood board! Are you brainstorming a room re-do, a capsule wardrobe, or already planning for the holidays? Show us your ideas! 


Gosh, there are so many mood boards that I could make! I love to daydream. There are so many things that I am excited to do in my life and with my family. So many memories that I cannot wait to make! 

One // Two // Three // Four // Five // Six
What are you dreaming about right now?! Enough to put it on your mood board?

P.S. So sorry that I am behind... its been an exhausting end of my week! 
Getting back on schedule today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment