photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 7, 2016

The Blogtember Challenge: Day 6- Playlist

Now to be honest... I'm really not the biggest music person. Typically in the car I have my radio on KLove (Christian station) or I will change it to a country station. This summer I had Spotify Premium for 99 cents, which I LOVED and caused me to really listen to Spotify more, but since premium has ended I haven't been using it as much and definitely am missing it! I tend to like calm, uplifting music. Nothing too loud! 

Tuesday, September 6th- Create a playlist. 

I love Gretchen Saffles (from Life Lived Beautifully) playlist, Morning Worship. 


I also am loving me some Bethel Music and Elevation Worship right now! I especially love Elevation Worship after seeing them on the Out Cry tour. If you haven't been to an Out Cry tour concert... You definitely should go!! So worth it, with so many amazing bands/artists. It'll definitely lift up your spirits and draw you closer to the Lord.


What are you listening to? Have any suggestions that I should look into?!

No comments:

Post a Comment