photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 10, 2016

The Blogtember Challenge: Day 10- A Day in my Life!

Happy Saturday! I'm excited for this weekend because we literally have NOTHING planned and thats the first time that we haven't been doing things since April. During this season of my life my summers consist of weddings... this year we had 7! So exciting, but definitely exhausting for this introvert of a homebody.


Saturday, Sept. 10: A day in your life! Take us through it with you by sharing a photo each hour of the day.

Started off my morning at 7:45 am taking Tucker outside.
10:30 am- Getting ready for the day. Tucker loves to sit in and watch me get ready. And then midway through I had to take a break to play with him. 

11:30 am- We went out to run a few errands. To be honest, I completely forgot to take any pictures of us in stores or what we were doing. But we went to Pets Smart, Best Buy, and Bath & Body Works. We got Tucker a new leash and I finally got me some fall candles! 
The scents I got were Pumpkin Woods, Autumn Sunshine, and Pumpkin Apple. Yay for Fall! 

12:58 pm- Lunch at Chipotle

1:20 pm- A little Starbucks treat before we headed home.

2:05 pm- We are relaxing, watching football games!


3:30 pm- Kickoff!! GO CATS (yes... our football team isn't the best, but gotta support them!)

5:27 pm- Halftime walk! It was quite difficult getting a picture with everyone... and then there was the wind, so excuse the hair! #reallife


7:28 pm- We decided to go get Thai food for dinner and bring it home. 

7:52 pm- Reese called to tell me it was going to be a 50 minute wait for take-out... clearly we didn't want to wait that long. 

8:28 pm- We decided to get Panda Express (definitely not my favorite...) and it took forever because they kept messing up our order. Oh well... at least we finally got to eat. 

11:45 pm- Finally off to bed! I'm exhausted.

I've really enjoyed sharing my day with you all today. And it felt so good to keep on top of things. How do you all normally share A Day in Your Life? Do you do every hour, a few times a day, etc?! I'd love to do this again!! 


What did you do today?!

No comments:

Post a Comment