photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 4, 2016

The Blogtember Challenge: Day 3- Summer Favorites!

Happy Saturday! Today I'll be sharing my favorites from this summer. 


Saturday, September 3rd- Now that summer's at an end, share a list of favorites from the season!



-Watching my husband in his weekly ultimate frisbee games

-Chacos

-Ice cream

-Life Lived Beautifully devotionals

-Celebrating 1 year of marriage

-Anniversary trip to Charleston

-Moving into our new home

-Starting a bible study with sweet girls

-Bourbon 'n Toulouse (cajun food in Lexington)

-Sweet time with family

-Amazing, godly friendships

-Playing lots of games with friends and family

-Getting our sweet puppy, Tucker


Summer was great and a nice rest, but now it is time to enjoy the best season of them all... FALL! Guys I am so excited that it is here. Now to go be a normal person and will be tailgating and going to a football game. Season tickets are entirely too much, so I haven't been to a football game since I college. I'm headed out with my girl friends and we are gonna have a fun night!! GO CATS!!! Whose your team?!

No comments:

Post a Comment