photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 2, 2016

The Blogtember Challenge: Day 2- September Goals

Happy Friday! I'm so glad that Bailey has this post in the Blogtember Challenge cause it was on my list of blog posts. August was such a great month. The Lord truly blessed our little family in so many ways! First we moved into a bigger place that has much more space. Then Reese got a new job, which is a blessing because it is more towards what he wants to do/went to college for. And at the end of the month we got our sweet pup, Tucker! I can't wait to see what September brings, especially since it brings fall with it! #FavoriteSeason

1. Complete The-Blogtember Challenge.

2. Memorize a verse, and really meditate on that verse. All summer I have been doing Life Lived Beautifully bible studies with some dear friends of mine. Currently we are on the Be Still and Know study over Ephesians 4:17-32. It has been great and I've really enjoyed digging deeper into these verses with the girls. 
3. Read 2 books. Currently reading A Woman's Heart for God by Sheila Cragg and then on my list is Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver. 

4. Complete at least 1 photo album. I want to complete one for either our wedding or 

5. Complete a DIY. Not sure what I want this to be yet. Possibly a wreath or something for our front door. I'll keep ya updated!

6. Finish organizing our townhome. We just moved at the beginning of August, so we are finishing up organizing everything and getting decor hung up. We have so much more space - so grateful for that - so it has taken me a bit longer to decide where I want everything! But I know this place will be ready for the house/apartment tour on September 8th for the Blogtember Challenge! 

7. Revamp my blog design. I also really want to learn how to design blogs so that I can change mine up if I ever want to or even work on designing blogs for friends/bloggers! Sounds so fun :)

What are your alls goals for September?

2 comments:

  1. I have been trying to memorize and meditate on more Scripture as well! Flashcards have been really helpful for me because I keep them nearby and will pull them out to quiz myself and then try to think on the verse and pray through it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats an awesome idea! I also use an app, its called Verses and there are different ways to practice memorizing the verse. You should try it out!

      Delete