photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 18, 2016

The Blogtember Challenge: Day 18- Product Simplify

Happy Sunday, friends! Hope you all have had a nice restful weekend. I know I certainly have... I've been dealing with a cold that has just knocked me out! Hopefully I'll be able to rest up some more today to prepare for this week of tutoring and subbing!!

Sunday, Sept. 18: One product that simplifies your life.

There really isn't too many products that do help to simplify my life. And when I think about it, I really don't use products that complicate my life either. But after some thought, there is one product that has made my skincare routine a lot easier! 

The Philosophy Purity Face Wash is perfect for me! I have been using it for years now, and it makes washing my face at night - ya know, when all you want to do is go to sleep - a lot easier! What I love most about it is that I can use it on my eyes and it's never irritated them... and for me that means a lot less products I have to use! It always takes all of my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean. This product definitely is a great way to end the day and to keep my skin healthy!! 

Picture Credit
What skincare do you use?!
And what product helps to simplify your life??

No comments:

Post a Comment