photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 2, 2016

The Blogtember Challenge: Day 1- Introduce Yourself!

Good afternoon friends! I am excited to complete the Blogtember Challenge hosted by Bailey over at Love Bailey Jean for the 2nd time! I did it for the first time in 2014, but didn't even complete it so thats my goal for this year!!

Thursday, September 1: Introduce yourself however you like!

My name is Danielle! I started my blog, Simply Faithful, in July of 2013. I had gotten into reading different blogs and wanted to start my own journey in the blogging community. I've definitely been off and on from blogging, but am so excited to use this Blogtember Challenge to get back into blogging and hopefully make some friends through it! 


I'm twenty-three and graduated with an Elementary Education degree from the University of Kentucky - GO CATS! After graduation I married my high school sweetheart (we didn't go to high school together, but if you want to read more of our story go here, which is funny cause I posted it during Blogtember Challenge). Our anniversary is June 26th, 2015. I've been posting pictures from our sweet wedding day - getting ready, first look, ceremony, & reception - if you all could like to see those! 

Last week we got a puppy! His name is Tucker and he has definitely stolen my heart in a matter of days. He's the sweetest, most calm 4 month old pup I've ever met. I couldn't see my home without him now!! 

I lead a pretty simple life. I definitely an introvert and need time to myself. I love our Lord and have had been growing even closer to Him summer with relying and trusting Him. I haven't found a teaching job yet and am very discouraged, but I have had to realize that Our Lord has an even better plan than I can make up, and it'll all happen in his timing! 

I thought I would also add in some of my favorite things:
Pepsi or Coke? Neither, I hate soda, never have like it. Give me all the Sweet Tea!! 
Yellow or Purple? Purple
Pen or Pencil? Pen.. my collection is bad! #teacherprobz
Cookies or Cake? Cookies
Sunrise or Sunset? Sunset! My phone is filled with sunset pictures. They're gorgeous in KY!
Pizza or Spaghetti? Spaghetti
Halloween or Christmas? Christmas
Winter or Summer? Winter, I hate the heat and to be honest sweating... eww
Night or Morning? Night
Dresses or Skirts? Pants please.
Ketchup or Mustard? Ketchup! Especially Whataburgers Spicy Ketchup *Insert licking the lips emoji.
Baseball or Basketball? Basketball all the way! I'm a Kentucky fan. 
Washing Dishes or Doing Laundry? Laundry
Boots or Sandals? I love both! 
Picky Eater or Adventurous? I love trying to foods and restaurants!

That pretty much sums up me, I could probably go on forever but y'all will learn more about me during this month! Let me know if we have anything in common, I'd love to meet some of you all and grow in this blogging community. I can't wait to share more with you all and see where Blogtember takes each of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment