photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 12, 2016

The Blogtember Challenge: Day 12- Three Books!

Happy Monday! I'm definitely not a book worm, so when I read books it takes me quite awhile. The only book I've ever read really quick was The Fault in Our Stars, which was like three summers ago. I definitely wish I was more of a book reader and could read them quicker, anyone have any suggestions?

Monday, Sept. 12: Three books! One you just read, one you're currently reading, and one you want to read.


Just Read: Lets All Be Brave by Annie Downs

Currently Reading: A Woman's Heart for God by Sheila Cragg

To Read: A Mary Heart in a Martha World 
Books that are also on my list to get & read:
Present over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
On Asking God Why by Elisabeth Elliot
One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp

What book suggestions do you have for me?!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED One Thousand Gifts! I have never heard of On Asking God Why! I thought I knew all of Elisabeth's books! I have heard great things about Present Over Perfect and loved Bittersweet (written by Niequist) so I am looking forward to getting that one!

    ReplyDelete