photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 22, 2016

The Blogtember Challenge: Days 15, 16, 17

Happy first day of Fall!! Today I am catching up on the posts I haven't gotten completed. I will have two posts of catch-ups. Btw, I'm SO excited that we can finally say its FALL! Now if the weather here in Kentucky would just realize that is fall and not be so hot. But let's move onto the posts...

Thursday, Sept. 15- What is the craziest adventure you've ever been on?

To be honest, I really don't feel like I've been on a crazy adventure. I am a pretty cautious person, and prefer to stay in my bubble of this comfortable life I have. It's kind of sad that I don't have a crazy adventure to share with you all. But I would love to do something spontaneous, that even surprises me in the future. It is my goal/hope in my life to go out and do something I've never done before, to grow myself and become more courageous and confident as a person. 

What's the craziest adventure that you've been on? 
Or what adventure is currently waiting you?!


Friday, Sept. 16- How do you de-stress/take care of yourself?

Picture Credit
When I think of de-stressing, I think of myself as just relaxing. I like to listen to music, drink sweet tea, and just stop and think. It's definitely something that I'm trying to involve more in my life because it can be common for me to let the stress overtake me. De-stressing is so important. When taking the time to de-stress you're able to realize how you're blessed in this life and what exactly the Lord has given you, to be able to Praise Him. I love praying in my journal. I like the opportunity to look back and see how the Lord answered prayers, or maybe even didn't answer prayers and how I grew from the experiences I went through. So basically, I love to relax to music and prayer.
How do you de-stress?! What are your favorite things to help relax you??



Saturday, Sept. 17- Vlog!

I wasn't able to complete this on this specific day because I was laying on the couch with a head cold... which I still have some of almost a week later. I do want to try and complete a vlog before the end of The Blogtember Challenge, though, so I will try my best to and will post it here! Someone hold me accountable to that?! (Anyone else nervous/anxious to put themselves out there through video???)


Thanks for sticking with me through my blog post catch-ups. Its a goal for September to complete the entire Challenge, and I would love to show myself that I am capable of doing so!

If you're doing The Blogtember Challenge, how do you keep up with the posts??

No comments:

Post a Comment