photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 13, 2016

The Blogtember Challenge: Day 13- Switch Lives with Someone for a Day

Whenever I get asked these questions... I just never know the answer. There are so many awesome people in the word, both past and present! I'm always drawn to woman who have started their own business, who work hard and have kids/families, or stay at home moms. A lot of that is because those are things in life that I aspire to have.

Tuesday, Sept. 13: If you could switch lives with someone for a day, who would it be? Why?


So for today, I have decided that I would want to switch lives with Kari Jobe for a day. She is one amazing singer! I sang in the choir in middle school and high school, but never was I good enough to have a singing career. Plus what person hasn't wanted to be a singer/song writer before in their life?! She goes out and speaks truth to other women about our Savior. Kari has such a gorgeous family, and is still able to do what she loves and what God has given her the ability to do to share his love and truth to the world. But yah, that is pretty much it.. she's just to fun to watch sing and I can't imagine what it would be like to be able to be surrounded by the people she's with for work. 

Pictures from her Instagram @karijobe
Who would you want to switch lives with for a day?!

No comments:

Post a Comment