photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 7, 2016

The Blogtember Challenge: Day 5- Most Memorable Birthday

Happy Labor Day! Here's my second post for today. Tomorrow I will be back on track! What are you all doing today?? We are visiting with Reese's family. Tucker got to meet his cousin dog (first dog meeting experience for him!) and all he wants to do is play with her... She on the other hand wants nothing to do with him! Here's a sweet video of him trying to get her to play...

Now onto today's prompt: Monday, September 5th- What was your most memorable birthday?

This is kind of a hard question.. I really just go to dinner with my family. But I think that the birthday that keeps coming to mind is my 20th birthday!! 

My birthday is on March 5th which can typically be when we get a lot of snow in Kentucky. This particular day we were supposed to get a TON of snow. 

I went out to dinner to Chuy's with my family, Reese, and my friend. It was such a great time! My aunt got cupcakes from Caramandas and we celebrated right there in the restaurant. The funniest part was that when I went into take a bite of my cupcake, Reese pushed it into my nose.. Lol I smelled that thing all night! 

After dinner, I had bible study. I made my way down to campus... and that's when the snow started!! But I made it there and the girls had snacks and brownies ready to go! While eating our sweets we had a wonderful bible study. It was such a great way to end my birthday in Gods word, surrounded by amazing girls!!

What was your most memorable birthday?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment