photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 8, 2016

The Blogtember Challenge: Day 8- Home Tour!

Happy Thursday! I'm excited to share with you all our new space that we've only been living in for a month now. I do have to admit that we've been very busy and haven't hung all of our decor yet, but I definitely will post updates when that is done! 

Thursday, September 8th- A house/apartment/room tour! 

This new space that we have has just been a blessing. Our first home together was great, but it ended up being quite small (700 sqft.) and had a lot of plumbing issues. So we are so grateful for this new space and excited to make it our home! There is still so so much organizing to do because we have so much space that I don't even know what to do with it! But it'll all be organized very soon. 
Our first picture together at our new home. This was on moving day about a month ago! 
Our living room definitely needs our personal touch added to it, but as y'all can see I have all my decor lined up and ready for my sweet husband to get his tools out!
Our kitchen is so open and has so much storage! I have a few things that I want to add around the table, but not too much needs to be done to this space.
Our back patio makes me so excited! I have such fun plans for this space and cannot wait to spend fall evenings out here with our new puppy and our friends. Lets just say that outdoor string lights will be added to this space. *Insert excited emoji*
And last but not least, our bedroom. I love this space! It is so open and has so much potential for decorations. I definitely want to get one of our wedding pictures printed big to put above our bed. And I have other ideas for this space as well! Also, does anyone have any suggestions/ideas for nightstand organization?! I hate that they always end up so junky! Lol

There you have it, our home! I can't wait to share an update with you all once we get things hung up and more decorated! Hopefully I'll be able to add some fall touch to this place as well. 

Anyone have any suggestions for how I should decorate our home? 
What do you love to put up for the fall season?!

No comments:

Post a Comment