photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 10, 2016

The Blogtember Challenge: Day 9- World Travel

Yay, it's Friday!! We've finally made it through our short week.

Friday, September 9th- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

This is a tough one! There are so many places I want to visit in the world, both in the U.S. and International. I think for this post though I am going to share some places I really want to travel to in the U.S. One of my goals is to travel to all 50 states and I also want to visit a lot of the National Parks. They're so beautiful, and so worth seeing! Some of these places I don't necessarily have a reason for wanting to visit... I just want to. Lol


one // two

One. Acadia National Park in Maine - I found this National Park when looking up all of the different parks in the US. I also have always heard about a certain place in the US where you could see the sunset for the first time, and that is at Cadillac Mountain. Definitely look up this Park if you're into hiking and the outdoors! Hoping that we're able to go to this place in the near future.

Two. San Francisco - Who doesn't want to go to San Fran?! Reese was able to go recently for work, and I am just dying to get out there! I love traveling around new cities, seeing the touristy places and the local spots. 



three // four 

Three. Grand Canyon - Because its just plain breath taking and leaves you speechless. Praise Him for this amazing place that He has given us to enjoy in His presence!

Four. Seattle - I know that its supposed to be a super rainy place, but I kind of think that this place is just a place I would enjoy. 


What places should I put on my Must Travel To List, especially in the United States, so that it is easier to travel to?!

No comments:

Post a Comment