photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

October 23, 2015

Wedding Pictures: Getting Ready

Hey y'all, it has been quite awhile since I've posted anything! If you didn't know, I got married this summer on June 26. It has been a day that has been coming for quite awhile now, and it is crazy that it has already come and gone! That day was definitely the most special day I have ever had in my life, and I absolutely love looking back at all the pictures that were taken. Since I have not posted in quite awhile, I thought that I would share some wedding pictures for my first post back!

Here are pictures from us getting ready!






















Photographer: Dei Gratia Photography

I absolutely love these pictures and cannot wait to share our first look with you all! And I will also be back soon with more posts about what has been going on in life lately! Hope everyone is doing well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment