photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

July 25, 2016

Wedding Pictures: First Look

Happy Monday! Today I am finally sharing with you all more pictures from our wedding (that was over a year ago)! I have previously shared our getting ready pictures here. So today I'll share our First Look. I've always thought that having a First Look would just make the day go smoother, with pictures out of the way and initial nerves out of the way. Now that I can look back on our wedding day, I am so glad that we chose to do pictures before the ceremony because our ceremony did not turn out the way I would have preferred due to a torrential down pour (literally!). So, here ya go!









Now if you notice in the remainder of the pictures, the sky looks darker... well thats just because God decided he wanted to give us a torrential downpour during our ceremony (seriously, NO JOKE!).  So boy am I grateful for the pictures we took prior to the ceremony, but I have to say it is definitely one to remember. Enjoy the rest! :)







Photographer: Dei Gratia Photography

Our photographer was just wonderful, and I love how all of our photos turned out! Now I need to get some more pictures printed and an actual book made. I'll be posting our ceremony pictures here soon, so be on the look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment