photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

August 9, 2013

Exciting News!!

Over the past year I have really felt a tug at my heart to go on a mission trip. I had gotten information on a few mission trips in the past, but I just never ended up going on them. I had realized that it just didn't feel right with where that trip was going. Well I had a friend in my bible study this past school year who had gone on a trip to Haiti with our church. She came back, I saw the pictures & heard the stories, and my heart started to feel a pull to go to Haiti. I knew that the doubt I was having was from Satan, but I applied anyways for the trip! Well I found out yesterday that I WILL BE GOING!! I am so exited and can't wait to see what The Lord does to my heart through this whole process. The trip is in October and is 10 days long. I'm thankful that this semester of classes has easily allowed me to go because I only have 4 classes (one online) and they are only 3 days a week. 


Please pray for me as I prepare for this trip! It is my first mission trip, and it will be a completely different culture than I have ever seen. But I'm excited! And I'm loving these verses right now..

"And now, behold, I am going to Jerusalem, constrained by the Spirit, not knowing what will happen to me there, except that the Holy Spirit testifies to me in every city that imprisionment and afflictions await me." -Acts 20:22-24

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." -Matthew 24:14




Danielle

2 comments:

  1. How exciting, dear! This trip will truly change your life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susannah! I am so excited, and can't wait to see how it does change my life and what God has planned with this adventure!

      Delete