photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

August 23, 2013

Busy, Busy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! Even though I am off work today and school doesn't start until next week, it is definitely not a lazy Friday! I am a leader at CSF (Christian Student Fellowship) at my school and we help put on a week full of events call Kweek for all the new freshies! :) So as a leader, we are required to help with a ton of events through the next two weeks (this year its two weeks long because of where Labor day lands compared to the first day of school). 

Today I have been helping clean the building and later tonight we are having "The Luau Party" to start off Kweek! There will be tons of food and a ton of people! Over the next two weeks I will be helping with other parties and events, and then on September 6th we host The Worlds Largest Water Balloon Fight!! Here is the video from last year! Its pretty crazy, but awesome to be apart of!! 


Next Wednesday classes start, but I don't start until Thursday! I seriously can't believe that the school year is about to start and summer is over! I have so much going on this semester, but I am so excited for all of it!! 

I hope all of you are doing well and if you're in school, are having a great first few days/weeks!! I probably won't be posting much until Kweek is over, but I will definitely be back with some posts when I can!! 


^^ This verse is something I really need to memorize and put into my life everyday! God has my life in control, and I need to trust Him!

Danielle

1 comment:

  1. That water balloon fight sounds like so much fun! Enjoy!!! (PS. Check out the ad I made for you at the bottom of my post! Hope you like it!) :-)

    ReplyDelete