photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 1, 2013

Update!

Soo.. I really didn't mean for it to be almost a whole week before I posted something again! Its been crazy around here with work, school starting, Kweek, and getting all the things on my to-do list checked off! And I haven't had anything that I've been wanting to post lately. So I am going to just tell you about what has happened in my week so far!

I've basically been running errands all week. I had to finish getting ready for school and was preparing for Haiti. Tuesday I filled some water balloons while everyone I knew was at shift {a freshman service CSF puts on every week}. 

Then Wednesday night CSF hosted for the first time a Meal Packing event. Our goal was to pack 100,000 for Haiti... But we actually got 110,000. It really was humbling being able to be apart of it because I will be in Haiti in just two months! 

Here is a link to read more about it! 

Also on Wednesday I started my two online classes. I only am taking 12 hours this semester, so two online & two on campus. It was a little overwhelming at first because I kept getting confused as to what assignments went to what class because they are similar! 

Thursday I went to my first class on campus! It went really well and I think it'll be a good semester {except for the fact that all my grade is is 4 exams.. a lot of studying for me!}. After work Thursday I was headed home and on my way I had to pick something up from a place I used to work at. I got back in the car and it wouldn't start!! :/ I tried calling everyone I knew and of course no one at the time was answering their phones... Finally I got someone to come over and after two and a half hours and AAA, we had a new battery in my car and I was ready to go!! Needless to say I was exhausted!!! 

Today I had another class that's two and a half hours long! I headed to work, and now my boyfriend, his sister, and I are headed to Nashville for the WKU vs. UK football game! It's our season opener tomorrow, but we decided to go down tonight and make a day of it tomorrow!! 


{Reese and I on our way down to Nashville! His sister was sleeping!} 

Hope you ladies have had a good week! Happy Labor Day weekend!!

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment