photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 30, 2013

Prayers Appreciated!

Hey y'all! I wanted to get on here real quick and just ask for you prayers. Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 11:30 am, I have my Teacher Education Program Interview. I have been waiting for this for quite a few months now and am ready to go in tomorrow and give it all I got. I honestly could not imagine any other career path that is meant for me. Last night, the sermon at church was so motivating. It was over not just having a career but it actually being a calling. We should bring Jesus into our work space and it will become our worship space. How awesome is that! I know most people don't look forward to Mondays, but as I was sitting there listening to I could not help but be excited for my future career as a teacher. And that is when I truly was reminded of how much I am meant to be a teacher. I know that God has placed this calling on my heart and I can't wait until the day that I get to be called "teacher." 

So if you all wouldn't mind, tomorrow please be praying for me! I am not nervous right now because I do know that God has it all under control, but anytime you have an interview it can be nerve racking. Please pray that I go in knowing that God is there and that I give all the effort I can in my writing prompt and interview. 

I hope you all are doing well! Have a great week :)

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment