photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

October 3, 2013

October.

Guys, I seriously can't believe it is already October! 2013 has flown by. I have SO much going on this month, I literally am just going to have to pray through it all {which I would/should do anyways}. Here is everything I have going on this month! 

Tuesday {October 1st} I had my interview for the Teaching Education Program at my school. I have been going through this process since November and am so ready to get through it all and hopefully get into the program so I can start taking courses related more towards teaching. I am however, thankful that I wasn't able to apply last semester because I have gotten to have some experience with the after school program I work at. It went really well and I wasn't nervous/intimidated at all!! God really was with me during the process! 

This week I have two papers due {one tomorrow & one Saturday} on top of having a training for work all day Saturday... {yuck!} and then we are having family come over for a cook out. Tonight I have a meal packing to go to at my church for Haiti! They have already gotten 1 million meals packed, and are going for 1.4 million! Then on Monday I have to go get two more shots for Haiti :/ 

The weeks leading up to Haiti I have a lot to do for school. I have three tests before I leave and just normal reading and homework to do. I also have two {or three...} projects that will be due. Even though I only have 12 hours this semester, I don't think I have ever been this busy... it wears me out! 

Two weekends before I leave I have a concert to go to {Chris Tomlin} and before that I have a Haiti meeting! Then the following weekend I have family in town, both my aunt & uncles birthdays, Big Blue Madness {this will be a post all in itself!}, Pelicans vs. Wizards NBA game, and our commissioning service for Haiti! CAN YOU SAY BUSY?!? And this is all on top of working and school, and just my normal routine. 

I really am stressed about the next three weeks leading up to Haiti, but I know that God will get me through them and the things that I have to do aren't as important as what I am going to do in Haiti. I'm starting to get a bit anxious/nervous for Haiti but I know it will be life changing. I really can't wait to go and just have this amazing experience, and to share it with you all!
{On a side note... I really do not understand exactly what is going on with the government, but the morning I woke up and heard how the government shutdown this verse above was the verse of the day. If only our government could take this verse into mind and realize that no matter what they do, they are not the ones in control... HE IS IN CONTROL! And I believe he will do whatever he wants to do with our government for the better of our world and people.}

Anyways...Please be praying for me over these next few weeks for school and also as I prepare for this trip. I can't wait to share with you all everything that happens over the next few weeks! I hope everyone is doing well and has a great end to their weeks and a relaxing weekend! 

Xo, 
Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Wow, girl. You really do have a busy October! God will definitely be the one to sustain you!

    ReplyDelete