photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

October 31, 2013

Our Story.

So I decided to finally tell you all how Reese and I came together. It literally was placed together by God because there is no other way it could have possibly happened, and that is such an amazing thing knowing that God has had our relationship in his hands this whole time.
Well... for starters Reese and I are not from the same city or area code, he is from about an hour away from where I live. The summer going into my sophomore year in high school I was texting someone back and forth. My reply never went to that person and instead went to Reese, in a different city where I did not know anyone. I never typed in a phone number or did anything because I was in the middle of the conversation. I also did not know that my reply had gone to him so when I got a text from his number saying "Who is this?" I was wondering the same thing. We randomly started talking and I met him a few weeks later and started dating on August 6th, 2008! {Man that seems like forever ago!}

My Sophomore Year Homecoming
I honestly cannot even remember before the time I had met Reese. He has changed my life forever. I have experienced so many new things with him and have so many great memories because he is in my life. His family has taken me in as though they have known me forever and I am now one of their own. I love going up to visit and spend time with them and they all have a special place in my heart, and I am so grateful for how much they have shown that they care about me. 
My 16th birthday!
Reese knows how to make me smile and brighten my day. At the beginning of our relationship {and honestly, in my opinion, up until about 1.5 to 2 years ago} I was very emotional and I think hard to handle. I haven't had the greatest boyfriends in the past and I was not sure what a good relationship looked like. Reese has taught me how to trust, how to be independent, how to love, how to be supportive, how much I want to be a godly woman, and how much I need Christ in my life everyday. I seriously cannot thank him enough for everything he has done for me in the time we have been together. I know that he probably has given up some things or time with friends to spend time with me, especially during the weekends I would go visit him. I am so thankful for his good morals and his sweet, caring heart.
I made this collage and posted it on Instagram for our 5 year anniversary this year. It is so cool to see all of these pictures from five different years all combined together. We have changed and grown so much together and I cannot wait to see what pictures and memories we have in another 5 years together. 

Reese, Thank you so much for being there everyday for me. You have such a great heart and live such a Godly life. I am so thankful that I have such a godly man in my life to lead me and us. Thank you for sacrificing so much for me and for loving me every single day! I love you so much and cannot wait to see what else God has in store for our relationship.

Thanks for reading through my mushy, gushy post. I am so lucky so have that special person in my life and I pray that each of you have one in yours!

xo, Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment