photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

October 18, 2013

1 Week.

One week. One week until I leave the country for the first time ever. One week until I will be in a whole new world, completely opposite from what I am used to. One week until my mission trip to Haiti. One week until my life changes forever. I cannot express how I feel about this experience coming up. I have been trying to go on a mission trip for over a year now and it is actually happening, in one week. There are some days where I am extremely excited and others where I can barely think about not being in the country and being so far away from everyone; and I just feel this way because I honestly have NO idea what to expect no matter how many pictures I look at. I absolutely know that this experience will change my life and I cannot wait to see what God does with me. But I do know that I am very anxious and nervous about the whole situation. I have been praying that God will ease my nerves and that when we touch down in Haiti I will know that I am meant to be there and that He completely has a purpose for me being on this trip. 

I ask that you all pray for me over this next week as I prepare for Haiti and also my team. Please pray that we all make it safely there and that we open our hearts to God over the week and help to share His word and love to these Haitian people. And please pray that each of us has an easy adjustment to the different culture and being so far from home. 

I won't be posting anything live, except for one post, over the next two weeks but I am planning on having a few posts scheduled to upload. I pray that each of you have a great weekend and week ahead. 

xo, Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Wow, girl!!! I'm so excited to hear all about what God does in and through you on this trip!

    ReplyDelete