photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

October 16, 2013

Favorite Things About Fall.

I am so happy that it is finally fall. There are so many exciting things that happen during the fall time and it just seems to make life even better!
Here are my favorite things about fall:

-Starbucks Caramel Mocha
-Riding boots
-Scarves.. I have a serious obsession!
-Beautiful days
-The amazing weather
-Candles
-Pumpkins
-Comfort food {chili and soups are my fave}
-Family time
-Warm sweaters/cardigans
-Coffee in general {I've really started liking diff kinds lately}
-Hot chocolate

What do you love about Fall?? :)
xo, Danielle

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I love fall too!!!!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot two of the best things about fall
    Horse Racing and..




    FOOTBALL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely football! Halloween, hay rides, scary movies bonfires and fall leaves.

    mrsmaugeri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete