photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

October 11, 2013

I was accepted!!

Guess what everyone?!? I was ACCEPTED into the Teacher Education Program at my school!!! I could not be anymore excited!! :) I am so thankful and relieved that this whole process of getting into the program is over. I have been working/dealing with all of it since November. But I seriously am so blessed that God has given me a chance to get that much closer to becoming a teacher! Teaching truly is what I want to do for the rest of my life & I am so excited to see where God takes me with it! 


Tonight to celebrate Reese, his sister, and I went out to dinner at Old Chicago. I've only been there once before and wasn't the biggest fan but tonight it was soo good! We shared a pepperoni and pineapple pizza {which after it was eaten I realized I had forgotten to take a picture of it... oops!} and then got this delicious cookie for dessert! 

We were on the side of town where Half Price Books was and it is kind of a tradition for Reese and I to always go there when we are close {it's his favorite, so gotta make the boy happy!} And I keep telling him that we need to start making our game collection. So while looking around I found Scattergories and was so excited to get it! Plus I only got it for $8, pretty good deal if you ask me! When we got back to his place we all played it together and it was so much fun! :)
I seriously could not be more thankful for this boy! He truly has been by my side throughout this whole process of trying to get into the Teacher Education Program. It has been such a long, tough process but I have had him right by my side supporting me every day! I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend, he's the sweetest. 

I hope you all are doing well and have had a great week! Its been a busy week for me with all of my school work but I have some posts planned that I am going to work on right now! {Even some that I have planned to post while I am in Haiti} Goodnight y'all and have a great weekend.

xo, Danielle

1 comment: