photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

November 4, 2013

A Monday Update!

Hey y'all! I wanted to let you all know I am back safe and sound from Haiti. I am completely in awe of what God has shown me through my time in Haiti and I pray that he continues to show me even more things and that I grow even deeper in my relationship with him. I am a little sad to be back because I have to finish up this semester and go back to work and get used to my busy American life, but I know that I am changed and cannot wait to see where my life is here in a few months. 

I definitely had two posts scheduled while I was gone but got back and saw they hadn't posted, not sure why... if anyone knows how you're supposed to schedule blog posts please help a girl out! :) I will definitely be sharing about my trip and I have other ideas planned also, but I am going to need a little time to get back into the swing of everything. I also want to sit back for a bit and truly think about where I want my blog to go and how I want to start writing posts. I feel like I am a little unsure as to what exactly my blogs purpose is so I really want to figure that out. 

I hope y'all are doing well and had a great week while I was gone! I can't believe it is already November! Only 46 days until winter break! I am definitely excited and ready for it, I am not to fond of this semester and I hope that next semester classes will be better! Here is two pictures from my trip to Haiti, don't worry there will be more soon! :)
 Some kids I met at a children's hospital. 
Flying over Haiti as we were making our way to Port-de-Paix. This country is absolutely beautiful!

xo, Danielle 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had such an amazing trip! I hope you tell us all about it! :-)

    ReplyDelete