photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

November 21, 2013

Trust IN Him

I literally just finished reading my bible and my nightly devotional. I have been going through Psalms and Ecclesiastes. Tonights reading was such an amazing reminder that I had to share with you all right now! I read Psalm 62 tonight, and when I got down verse 8 I couldn't help but be so thankful and in awe of God. I wanted to Instagram a picture of the verse & so I {of course} went on Pinterest to find a cute picture of it. I found two, & I love how different yet the same they are! 
I am starting to really love how there are so many different translations of one book. I read ESV and love it! Some people say that it is one of the hardest ones to understand but for me it is the easiest. But there are times that other versions will be more relatable to me than my bible. I just love the fact that these two versions are the same but come off so differently! 

But anyways... I am writing this post to remind you all how much God wants us to come to Him with all of our problems, our worries, our insecurities, our struggles, our temptations, etc. etc. etc. because HE loves US! He is there for us to take refuge IN Him! He wants to have a deep relationship with us and wants us to let Him in our lives so that there will be an amazing relationship. Guys, I pray tonight that each of you realize how much God loves YOU! He is our Father and is always there for us. I pray that you truly take this verse in your heart and learn/know that you can trust IN Him. You will never regret surrendering your life to what God wants for you and has planned for you, I know that it has completely changed over my life and I am so thankful that God kept tugging on my heart to finally surrender my life over to him. 

Goodnight friends.
xo, Danielle 


No comments:

Post a Comment