photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

November 30, 2013

Prayer Challenge: Week 2

Well.. I have to admit that this second week of the Prayer Challenge hasn't been the greatest. I have not been as motivated as I was the first week. I really am quite sad admitting this because I wanted to do so well with this challenge for myself. And I knew that it would be easier at first because I had just started it and I was so motivated, then it would get harder to remember to do. 

I told Reese at the beginning of this challenge that I wanted to be the one to pray whenever we were eating so that I can get into a better habit. So after I told him that I have gotten a lot better about being the one who prays at dinner; I even prayed at lunch & dinner with his family this past week. I am proud of myself in how I've opened up in that aspect. 

I know that the year is not over yet and I have plenty of time to get into the habit and actually remember to pray. I want to be someone who prays every morning I wake up and every night before I go to bed. I want it to be as much as a habit as brushing my teeth is. I pray for this, I long for this. I truly believe that I can do this, and do know that it will take time to get used to and to become apart of me. 

Please be praying for me over this next week so that I can become better in that aspect of my life. If anyone wants to remind me to pray, I would truly appreciate that! I have put this image as the background of my phone, so hopefully it, too, will be a reminder.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with their family. It was definitely a much needed break for me. Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment