photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

December 4, 2013

2013 Recap: Part 1

So I cannot believe that it is already December...Like seriously where has 2013 gone?!? It truly has been an amazing year! I am so grateful for everything that happened this year and am so lucky to have gotten to experience everything that I have! 

I knew that I wanted to somehow recap my year for you all {especially since I started blogging in July and you all don't know what I did the first half of the year} but I wasn't exactly sure how I wanted to incorporate all 12 months. I finally decided that I would make 4 posts, each with 3 months. So here is the first post which includes January, February, and March! 

JANUARY:
 I went to Passion 2013. Boy was that an amazing way to start out the New Year. I was seriously speechless in how 60,000 college students were all together worshipping our Lord. I learned that I actually love Jesus {yes, something I hadn't actually realized}. I learned how much I need him. It was something that I will forever be truly grateful for! It definitely started me off on the right foot and I am so excited to go in 2014. And if you are a college student you should definitely check it out for this coming year! It is going to be awesome {even though it is only two days long this year} Here are some pictures from it. 

FEBRUARY:
I went on Winter Retreat with CSF to Gatlinburg. It was definitely a great weekend with some great friends. {and a much needed break from school} It snowed a ton that weekend so it was even more beautiful! I helped celebrate Reeses 21st birthday! And I got to go to my 4th Rascal Flatts concert, courtesy of my amazing boyfriend! :) 

MARCH:
My birth month! :D I turned 20 years old! I went to Washington D.C. and New York City for spring break with CSF. I met some amazing friends that I couldn't imagine life without. I am so grateful to have finally met some girls in college that I have dinner with on a weekly basis {at least last semester we did} and get along with so well. We are pretty much in the same point in life, and one of them is the same major as I am! No better thing than sweet friends. Here are some pictures, and this month has quite a few.

Next week I will share what happened in my life during April, May, and June! :) I hope you enjoyed this post, and I would love to hear what you did this year.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! It sounds like you have had a GREAT year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea of doing a recap of the year!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete