photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

December 11, 2013

2013 Recap: Part 2

Hey y'all! I'm back for Part 2 of my 2013 recap! Here is Part 1. These months were probably not as exciting and this post will probably be a bit short, but here they are! 

April
April was just a fun filled month with my new friends. We all met over spring break in March and so we started hanging out when we got back fairly often. In Kentucky we have a lot of horse racing and the races at Keeneland go on during October and April. So we had a big group date to Keeneland and then went to the spring football game for UK later that night. It seriously has been so nice having some new friends and doing some fun things with them! We also went together to Louisville to watch Thunder over Louisville. It has a big air show with all sorts of planes and then at night there are a bunch of fireworks and are huge! Such a fun month :)
May
I successfully finished my Sophomore year of college! I seriously cannot believe I have already been through two full years of college! It seriously has flown by... And as I'm writing this I have a week left of my first semester of Junior year! Anyways, I got to see Taylor Swift in concert which was really fun! She seriously puts on such a great show. Reese's sister also graduated from High School so we got to celebrate that with her. (I will post pictures soon! I just have to find them)
June
I started nannying two little boys for the whole summer. It was my first time being with kids consecutively during the day and having to find things to do with them, but it wasn't bad! I may be with them next summer as well & I will definitely have an better idea of what all we can do!
Sorry for how boring this part of 2013 was, sometimes it is nice not always having something to do. Hope you all are doing great and enjoying the last few weeks of 2013! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment