photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

December 29, 2013

2013 Recap: Part 4

Here is the final 3 months of my 2013 recap. I cannot believe that it is over. It has been such a great year and I cannot wait to see what next year brings me. :) 

October:
October was such a busy month, and I mentioned that in a post at the beginning of that month. But I got accepted in the Teacher Education Program, which was such a relief. Then we had a lot of UK games that we went to. I had family in town and a few projects to do. And of course, I went on an amazing mission trip to Haiti {yes I know I haven't talked about it yet, I will get there eventually..}


November:
November was a simple month getting back into the swing of school and finishing up a lot of projects. The main thing I pretty much did was Thanksgiving. I am so grateful for all of the Thanksgivings and other holidays that I have gotten to spend with Reese, and can't wait for many more. 

December: 
Before I finished up fall semester of junior year I got to fulfill a dream of mine... SEEING KEITH URBAN IN CONCERT! It was one of the best nights I've ever had, and I am so thankful that I finally got to see him. He was SO laid back. Reese and I had some fun pictures in the snow. I've also celebrated Christmas. I am so blessed to have not only my own family but also Reeses family to celebrate our Saviors birth with. We also had a fun family outing at the shooting range. And I celebrated the end of the year today with a UK basketball win against UoL.. our rival school! It was such an amazing game to attend; the crowd definitely showed up!

I hope that you all had as great of a year as I did. I hope that you all had a great Christmas and have a wonderful New Year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment