photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

December 10, 2013

Prayer Challenge: Update

So I realized that I had forgotten to do my 3rd week post over the Prayer Challenge, but when I was thinking about it I realized that I had not done a good job at all of prayer each day for someone. Y'all this is a hard challenge to do... I knew it wouldn't be easy but I think it's harder than I initially thought. 

I long for the want and desire to pray each day for someone intentionally. I long for the ability to feel comfortable with praying for people. I long for the ability to become a prayerful person. Each day I should be in prayer for everyone around me and for those especially who have asked me to pray for them or who definitely need prayer! 

I really am going to try so much harder on this challenge I've given myself. It isn't like I don't want to, it is just very hard to get a new habit in your daily routine. I know I can do it and I cannot wait to see where I am after I can consistently pray intentionally everyday. 

I hope you all are doing well! And if you've had snow around you like I have that you've enjoyed it! I've become kind of a little kid and have even played in it, haha. {I wrote this post about a week ago and it hasn't snowed since... I really wish it would!} 

One more thing... 
I found this verse last night that really stuck with me. At first not for praying because I was thinking about other things I need to get in the habit of, but then I realized how much it is true. And it is one more sign from God that it is okay that I am having hard time getting it in my routine and that I can do it eventually. He believes in me. I believe in me. And he still loves me the same. Seriously, Praise You, Jesus! We are so lucky to have such a wonderful God. 

Goodnight everyone! 


2 comments:

  1. Prayer is something I'm working on in my own life. Just know you're not alone on working on this discipline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you are doing this challenge! I did a thankful challenge in November that I heard about on K-Love and it really opened my eyes to how many blessings God sends daily. I can't wait to see more of these posts! :)

    ReplyDelete