photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

December 6, 2013

Almost the end!

Hey everyone, I hope that your week went well! Im at my aunt and uncles house tonight and we are watching some christmas movies. We have our christmas tree set up {no ornaments yet} and there is nothing like a lit up christmas tree, its just so magical. I really love this time of year because of all the breathtaking decorations. I wanted to get on here and tell you guys that I am in the process of trying to figure out a new design for my blog... which I've realized is so hard to do! :( I applaud everyone that has and also the blog designers out there. I really don't know what I will do about it because it is seriously starting to frustrate me- probably a break and then I may try to figure it out during winter break! 

Speaking of winter break, I have one week left and then finals! And before finals I have two papers due, a presentation, a project, a discussion, to finish a reading log for my childrens literature class, and possibly a quiz?! Can you say A LOT! Thats just before finals. I know that it will all be okay and I will get it all done, just the thought of it all is kind of stressful; and not to mention I am a little tired of the semester right now! 

Praying for everyone who has finals here soon and that the studying goes well for each of you! :) Please let me know if I can pray for you in anyway!

5 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you girl, this time of the year and all of the decorations are absolutely breathtaking!! :) Praying for you as you begin finals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you found my blog! I am in LOVE with yours as well :) I am now one happy follower! I would love for you to follow along with me at http://sincerelymrslo.blogspot.com

    xoxo, Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am definitely following yours :) Hope you're doing well!

      Delete
  3. Your redo is looking so good!!!! If you need any help at all don't hesitate to ask! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am still trying to figure out exactly what I like but I am kind of like the simpleness of the white. I need a header though.. I will definitely be asking you soon! Hope you're doing well :)

      Delete