photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

December 23, 2013

2013 Recap: Part 3

Recapping this year was such a good idea and I am enjoying reliving it. So here's the 3rd part of my year! :) {I think next year I will do it in two parts like other people have done.. keep it a little shorter!}

July:
I started my blog :) and am loving it! And I am actually super surprised as to how well I've done with posting.. Hey! I have almost 40 posts! :D Also, a group of us went on a weekend trip to Red River Gorge. I wrote a post about that weekend here.

August:
I celebrated my 5th anniversary with Reese. Crazy how time flies. I started Junior year of college, started a new job, endured Kweek and the water balloon fight, I decided I was going on a mission trip {best decision ever!} & went on my first road trip for an away UK football game. A very busy, but fun month! :)

September:
September was a good month month! We went shooting at Reeses grandparents house. I also got my passport, which was such an exciting thing that happened!! And it hit me that I was actually going to Haiti, and actually going out of the country, lol. Reese and I went on a double date at our church. Great night to get out and do something different.

I can't believe I only have one more recap for you guys! This year has been amazing. And I've been so blessed with all of the things I've got to experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment