photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

July 22, 2013

Weekend Recap.

Good morning everyone! I currently am sitting at the dentist office waiting to get my teeth cleaned, watching it pour down rain outside... what a great way to start a Monday, right?! Lol 

This past weekend I went with 8 other friends to Red River Gorge! We rented a cabin and went hiking {which was all new for me, considering I've never been hiking before!} but it was such a nice little getaway, with some great friends! We went to Natural Bridge on Friday, and then hiked down to a swimming hole on Saturday... So overall we hiked about 8.5 miles!! {can't believe I did it} Here are some pictures... 

This was our cabin! it was so nice, and heres the view from off the back porch!

                                     
Natural Bridge hike, and the beautiful sunset!!


And here is a stream we stopped at to take a break! So pretty. 


It was such a great weekend to experience Gods beautiful masterpiece all over again! 

I will be starting some new series this weekend {meant to on Friday, but was busy trying to leave for the Gorge!} So be looking out for those! Thanks for reading! Hope you all have a great weekend! 


Danielle


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9819741/?claim=b2apn2fetdw">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment