photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

July 6, 2013

First Post!

Hello everyone! I am new at this whole blog thing, but can't wait to get the swing of it! Lately I have really been enjoying reading blogs, I just find them so calming and really interesting to read! And I also feel like I really know the person, even though I don't at all! But I wanted to tell you all why I started my blog and what my name means to me!

First of all, I started my blog not because I want to get a bunch of readers or to become one of the most popular blogs, but so that I can have an outlet. I want to be able to get on here and just talk to you guys (whoever reads this) and just share with you all my experiences and hope to help someone out there. I find sometimes that certain bloggers can really be an inspiration to me and make me think about things. So that is what I hope to be to someone, an inspiration.

I wanted to also tell you all why I chose the name Simply A Faithful Walk. I am a christian, and I truly have found a love for God and all that he has done for me. And for almost a year now I have been following him in this life that He has given me. It has not been a perfect walk, but it has been a walk of lessons and growing. I have started to truly rely on God for more things in life and have realized that I cannot live life without Him. Paul tells us in 2 Corinthians 5:7, "For we walk by faith, not by sight." And I truly am starting to believe in that verse. That is why I wanted to name my blog that... because it is a faithful walk.

That is just a little bit about my blog and I can't wait to write more next time! My blog won't primarily be just about my walk, but also about other things that happen in my life and the experiences I have. I hope you all enjoyed this and come back for my next post!

Goodnight!


Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment