photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

July 26, 2013

New Series: Favorites Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! I hope your weeks have gone well! I worked Tuesday-Thursday but thankfully I don't have to work today, which means I got to sleep in!! It's always such a good feeling to get extra sleep! So today I decided to start a series, Favorites Friday!! I'm just going to share with you all a few things that I've been loving! It may not happen every Friday, just depends on if I have anything new I'd like to share with you all!

#SheReadsTruth: Women in the Bible devotional. Even though I've only been doing it a few days now, I really have loved it and its been a great way to start off my early mornings! I normally don't do any deep reading in the mornings {normally because I'm just lazy or don't have time} but since I'm nannying I've been able to do it! And it really has been a great start to my day! 

Kisses From Katie. It's a great book and has really started my interest and need to go out and do missions and help those who need me. I've always had such a love and want to help orphans, and we are commanded to help orphans and widows. I have always wanted to adopt, and really hope that God has planned that in my life! It would be such a joy to be able to help a precious little life, start a new life!

My bible. It should always be a favorite, but lately I've just loved it! It used to just be this book that would sit on my nightstand and remind me of when I don't read, but now I just love it. I have written and underlined in it and have just gotten to know The Lord throughout this whole process. It in a way is something I am proud of because I have accomplished more than I thought I would, and I've grown so much from it! 

My new home. A month ago I moved into a house with new roommates. I was so nervous because I didn't want anything to happen with my new friendships because of past roommates... But it has been wonderful! I can be myself and I actually have hung out with my roommate who lives here now {other two are still at home}. I just can be myself and we have our spiritual lives in common. Just has been so good for me and a great experience so far! 

I've really just been enjoying life lately and have been content with everything. I used to only focus on the future because I never felt that whatever was going on in the present was as good as {I hope} my future will be. I'm living life and just getting to know God, and it's such a good feeling to have on a daily basis! 

What have been your favorite things lately?? :) 


Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment