photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

August 1, 2013

A beautiful reminder.

Good morning ladies! I have been starting off my mornings reading the She Reads Truth: Women in the Bible devotional! And let me tell you, it is a wonderful way to start the day! On top of that, I have learned SO MUCH! I've heard of some of the stories that are in Genesis but have never really paid much attention or understood them... well now I am! 


Today I did Day 11: Leah- From Unloved to Loved. It was great! {Side note: I find it absolutely crazy how much wives in the Old Testament let their husbands sleep with their servants so that they can have children! Haha} But I really enjoyed today's reading, and I encourage everyone to read it! We all have our days where we don't feel adequate enough to be loved by others... maybe we don't seem smart enough or pretty enough. But let me tell you- God loves us for what we are! He wants us to realize that he made us all beautiful in His eyes; and he wants us to desire His admiring glances above ANYONE else! HE IS OUR PRINCE CHARMING LADIES!! We have already found him! Isn't that an amazing feel?! I sure think that is! 

If you haven't read any of the Women in the Bible devotional, I really encourage you to! You can find it on the SheReadsTruth blog or even on the YouVersion bible app! 

Have a wonderful day ladies! :)



Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment