photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

August 16, 2013

Favorites Friday!

So I know that I haven't done a Favorites Friday in a while, but I just didn't have anything different that I had been liking. Well now I do! :)

{1} Bagels! Haha, I know its crazy but I have been having them at least 3 times a week. My favorite combo is blueberry bagel with blueberry cream cheese {you may think it sounds good or gross, but I sure do love them!}


{2} Grapes! Haha, my favorites is quite random this week. But they are just such a refreshing snack, and they are healthy! I have been eating them like they are going out of style.

{3} She Reads Truth Devotional! I know that this was in my last favorites, but I am really liking it! I finally finished Women in the Bible Part 1 and have started on Part 2. I have really felt encouraged by these women in the bible, and it's a great way to start my day!

{4} Kentucky Sunsets! Seriously I don't know how much better it could get. God has truly blessed us lately with some wonderful sunsets. 


 


{5} Hart of Dixie! Since my roommate and I don't have cable, we have been taking advantage of Netflix. We have started many shows, and one of our favorites is Hart of Dixie. It seriously is soo good, you should look it up! 


What have been your favorites lately?? I know that my favorites this week are COMPLETELY random, but hey... they are my favorites! Haha. I hope you have had a great week & have a great weekend!


Danielle

2 comments:

  1. I love Hart of Dixie! :) Such a great show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Its perfect for a southern girl! :) {but really anyone.. lol}

      Delete