photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

July 10, 2013

A few things about me!

Hey everyone! It's Wednesday!! Yay! Only 2 more days until the weekend :) I hope everyone's weeks have gone well so far! I wanted to write a post telling you a little bit about myself! So here goes nothing...

•I am about to go into my junior year at the University of Kentucky, and I am studying Elementary Education. I love kids! They are truly a passion in my life. (And I basically spend all of my time with them anyways... seeing as how I'm writing this post while the kids I am watching this summer are sleeping, lol) I know that God has placed such a passion in my heart for a reason, and I can't wait to glorify Him in my future career! 

•I have been dating my wonderful boyfriend for almost 5 years next month! The story how we met is crazy, but awesome! We aren't from the same town so we didn't go to school together and had no connections... but long story short, I was texting a friend back and forth and somehow my reply went to my boyfriend without me even typing in his number (even different area code) or doing anything! I truly believe that God did that and it was in His plans for our lives. I seriously could not see my life without him. He is my best friend and has been there by my side through so much. He is such a selfless person and has such a big heart! (He blogs too! Here is a link to his blog, http://dreesehudson.wordpress.com/ ) But I could go on for days about him.. maybe in another post I will! 

•I have fallen in love with God, and I truly know that he loves me too. Last September I decided to rededicate my life to Christ and it has been such a great journey since then! I have been more comfortable with myself, knowing that God made me perfectly in His eyes. I have been more positive in day to day life and have overall just been happier. God truly has changed my life and I am continuing to get to know Him. 

•I LOVE SWEET TEA! It's a southern thing! Last year I went to Delaware for a wedding and we took our own sweet tea from Chick-Fil-A because we knew they wouldn't have any, or even know how to make it! If I don't have it for awhile, I start having withdrawals... Yup... definitely a problem! 

•I am a very quiet, shy person. I really do not like being in loud areas. But if I feel comfortable (which I am working on getting out of always having to be in my comfort zone) and I know you pretty well then I can be outgoing.

•I am very organized! And I love pens! Lol I have my planner all color coordinated and love writing in it! And I always have everything pretty neat, and rarely have a messy room (It just drives me crazy!!) Needless to say my future classroom will be very organized. 

•I know a lot of girls can't wait until they can get married and start a life with someone, but I truly cannot wait until the day that I get to wake up next to my best friend and just love him every day. I can't wait until I get to cook for him and just overall go through life together glorifying God. I feel like that is really what God has placed me on this Earth to do. To take care of a husband and my children, and to glorify God while doing so. And to have our family as testimony of what a great marriage can look like and how you can teach your children about Gods love and how to obey him. (just thinking about it I get really excited!!) 

•One last thing, I recently applied to go on a mission trip in October! I have never been on one before, let alone out of the country! And I cannot wait! I know that it will be completely different than the life and the world I am used to, but Christianity isn't meant to be comfortable... to do Gods will you have to step outside of your box, to help others who need you! I can't wait to see what God has in store for me and how much I can grow closer to Him throughout the process! Please pray for me for this trip, that I will be able to truly acknowledge God and be able to glorify Him and teach others about the love of Jesus! 


I think that will be all for today! Hope you got to know a little about me! :) Also, if anyone knows how to do an "About me" it would be wonderful if you could help show me how! 


Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment