photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

December 19, 2013

& A Whole Lot of Jesus.

Can I just tell you all how much I love this verse. It seriously is such a calming and reassuring verse, and not to mention such a great reminder.

I pray this over all of you. That you let Christ into your hearts, because it is peaceful once he takes it into his hands. Let him be the center of your life and everything else will fall into place. There may be struggles along the way, but you will have Christ right there with you to make that rough road just a little bit more peaceful. 

But anyways...Today was such an enjoyable day. I spent pretty much the whole day with one of my roommates and it was just what I needed. Earlier today we ran a few errands and then came back to the house. I worked on my paper some {no I am not finished... I have 5 out of 7 pages, but it's due tomorrow/Friday at midnight, so I'm good!} 

Then she fixed us a wonderful dinner. We had grilled chicken, some home style mac 'n cheese, and some broccoli. So delicious! Which is exactly what we said the whole time we ate. While we ate we watched Tangled. This was my first time seeing the movie, and it is absolutely adorable! 

We then ran to the grocery because we wanted to make cookies. At first we wanted to make inside out buckeyes, but once we got to Kroger and saw all the other options we both changed our minds! 
She made Pumpkin-Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies... delicious
And I made Funfetti Cupcakes. {No I haven't put the icing on yet... I got a little lazy, haha} 

We then decided to do a little crafting. A few weeks ago I had gotten a few plain mugs for us {roommates} to decorate together. And now we are watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas, we were so excited we finally found it at Kroger for pretty cheap! 
Needless to say it has been such a great day. Relaxing and spending time with the roommate is always needed. Now to finish my paper, and I will be done with the semester. I hope everyone has has a great week and if you had finals, that they went well! 

Goodnight everyone. 

1 comment:

  1. Isn't Tangled the best?!?!?! It's one of my favorite Disney movies. :-)

    ReplyDelete