photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

January 1, 2014

101 in 1001

I have seen these posts from many people and have been really inspired but never really thought I could actually finish everything on this list. But here is my 101 in 1001 list, and I am ready to see where God takes me with each of these things and can't wait to see how I am able to glorify Him in accomplishing them! I'm excited to see what I get to cross off my list in these 1001 days. Such a fun and great thing to do! If any of you are doing this, good luck! 

Start date: January 1, 2014
End date: September 28, 2016

Spiritual:
1. Read the whole bible
2. Read all of the christian books I have now before I get anymore (0/10)
3. Read the 7 Experiment by Jen Hatmaker- and actually do/keep up with the experiment
4. Go back to Haiti
5. Memorize a verse each month of 2014 (0/12) {I decided a month because i want it to actually sink into my heart and truly understand what it means}
6. Baptize someone
7. Read through Acts again
8. Go back to Passion
9. Go a week without listening to anything but Christian music, do this 10 times (0/10)
10. Try my Prayer Challenge again, start with a month and then go from there.

Others:
11. Do something for someone without them knowing
12. Pay for someone in the drive thru behind me
13. Lead a bible study group at my home (either CSF or through church)
14. Cook dinner for my mom
15. Cook dinner for my aunt and uncle
16. Send a letter to the 3rd graders in Haiti
17. Send people cards in the mall for their birthdays

Relationship with Reese:
18. Make a day each week for "date night/read together"
19. Have someone take nice pictures of us together
20. Celebrate 6 years & 7 years together
21. Get engaged
22. Get married
23. Start our own traditions
24. Put together a photo album
25. Join a couples bible study when married

School/Work:
26. Get a 4.0 {I've never gotten a 4.0, but I've been really close to it for the past 2 semesters.. I truly believe that I can do it}
27. Teach my first lesson plan (before becoming a teacher)
28. Student teach
29. Journal through student teaching/ideas I come up with for teaching
30. Pass the Praxis II
31. Graduate from college--> THAT'S CRAZY TO THINK ABOUT!
32. Find a job at an elementary school
33. Have my first class of students
34. Survive my first year of teaching
35. Bring breakfast/lunch for teachers at my school
36. Organize all of my class material for teaching

Blog:
37. Organize/design my blog to my liking (I seriously do not know how I want it to look guys, idk my style)
38. Do my first year recap (2013)
39. Finish & post my 101 in 1001
40. Try to plan posts and actually prewrite them, rather waiting until last minute or day of
41. Sponsor a giveaway
42. Meet other bloggers
43. Participate in a CaraBox
44. Meet a reader
45. Have a series with another blogger
46. Learn how to edit my blog properly
47. Write a post each time I complete things on this list
48. Have a guest post on my blog
49. Post a guest post on someone elses blog
50. Try doing monthly goals
51. Try to do at least 10 Favorites Fridays (0/10)
52. Write to 20 bloggers (0/20)

Adventurer:
53. Go on a vacation out west
54. Go on a vacation in another country
55. Go camping (I haven't been since I was little)
56. Visit 5 new/smaller restaurants in Lexington (0/5)
57. Go to NYC for christmas
58. Go to 3 new states (0/3)
59. Go to Charleston, South Carolina
60. Take a spontaneous road trip with reese
61. Go on a picnic
62. Go back to the cabin at Red River Gorge
63. Take a spontaneous girls trip
64. Go snow tubing again
65. Go to the lake
66. Go horse back riding
67. Fly a kite.. I don't think I ever have!
68. Go to Nashville & be a tourist
69. Go to the drive in again/more often during the summer

Goals:
70. Get a puppy
71. Exercise more often
72. Try running
73. Run in a 5k
74. Get a DSLR camera
75. Learn how to properly use that DSLR camera & its features
76. Take pictures for someone
77. Organize my iPhoto
78. Print out my Haiti pictures
79. Print out pictures that I really want to keep
80. Go through clothes at the end of fall/winter that I haven't worn
81. Go through clothes at the end of spring/summer that I haven't worn
82. Plan out my wedding
83. Be in a wedding
84. Finishing decorating my room
85. Do 3 pinterest DIYs (0/3)
86. Host a christmas party for my friends
87. Go to a Keith Urban concert
88. Get a pair of Tory Burch Reva Flats
89. See a broadway show
90. Learn how to make coffee at home to my liking {I spend way to much $$ on Starbucks!}

Home/Food/Financial:
91. Have my own home/apartment
92. Decorate my own home
93. Make a cleaning schedule
94. Plan out meals during the week
95. Have a month of planned out meals
96. Try a new meal each month of 2014 (0/12)
97. Try 5 new meals in my new crockpot (0/5)
98. Learn how to budget
99. Consistently budget
100. Go a full week without eating out or having Starbucks, do this 4 times (0/4)
101. Go a full week without spending money on myself/shopping

I am excited to see where I get with this list and how many I can actually accomplish. I have made a page for this and will be crossing things off there as I complete them. It was very difficult to find the last 30 items to put on here but I finished it! If you're doing this as well I would love to know so that I can help encourage you. And I would love for y'all to help encourage me also! I pray that you have an amazing year and that you truly focus on the important things in life. 

5 comments:

  1. Your list is great! Still working on my own! Looking forward to seeing your progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was definitely hard to come up with 101 things.. good luck finishing it! :)

      Delete
  2. You go girl! Love your list, and I'd love to meet you ASAP! 2014 goal? :) And let me save you the trouble, DO NOT GET A PUPPY...or you can have mine! Let's encourage one another in this process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I loved yours as well. And I would LOVE to meet you, definitely a 2014 goal! :) Haha I don't think I could get a puppy right now.. too much responsibility, but probably in my future. Although yours is absolutely adorable! You can get through the training and then it'll all be worth it! Yes, let's definitely encourage each other! Hope you're having a wonderful break!

      Delete
  3. How awesome!!! Just remember that even though 1001 days sounds like a lot, on average you have to complete 1 goal every 10 days. ;-) And THAT is why I'm never doing a 101 in 1001. ;-)

    ReplyDelete