photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

January 7, 2014

January Goals

I have realized that in order to complete things on my 101 in 1001 list I must actually intentionally do them. I am excited to get things crossed off; because being a list maker I love the feeling of crossing things off when I have completed them. Doing this challenge is just that, a challenge, but I am very excited to see how doing these things changes my life. I believe that I will become a lot more motivated with this challenge. So with that being said I have decided to make a list of things I think I can complete this month. 

5. Memorize a verse each month of 2014. 
This is the verse I have decided to memorize...
8. Go back to Passion.
I already know that I am doing this because I leave in a little less than 2 weeks, but I am so excited to be going back. I can't wait to see what God has planned for this year because it was absolutely the best decision I made last year in going; and it was a great way to start out 2013. 

9. Go a week without listening to anything but Christian music. 
I primarily listen to Christian music anyways but there are times with I turn on something else. I want to completely listen to it and see how it changes my days. Here's to the first week of ten that I have planned to do! 

43. Participate in Carabox.
I think it was in November that I have signed up for Carabox. I think it is such a great opportunity and I can't wait to further get to know my partner. :)

77. Organize my iPhoto.
I have already started working on this and it is such a relief to finally get all these pictures I have organized, especially with a new year of pictures on its way! 

98. Learn how to budget. 
Thankfully I have found such an amazing blogger who has amazing tips on budgeting with the envelope system. If you need to budget and stop swiping your debit/credit card because it is easy, go read Victoria's posts on How to: The Envelope System and How to: The Envelope System for College Students. {Go read her blog at happilyeverstrader.com, you definitely will not regret it!} But I am definitely ready to learn how to properly budget and it'll be helpful with two bloggy friends, Megan from Life of a College Girl and Taylor from Anchored, who want to encourage each other through this process! :)

So there you have it! Six goals that I plan to accomplish in January. I'm excited to start January off right with Passion and finalizing a budget. Wish me luck, and if you would like to encourage each other through anything let me know, I would love to! 

1 comment:

  1. Let's save some money! Can't wait to encourage one another on this hard process!

    ReplyDelete