photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 28, 2013

The Countdown Begins.


Hey guys! I hope everyone has had an amazing week! :) Today after my two hour class I had to go get some shots for Haiti... and did I mention I HATE shots! But I do believe that God blessed me today because I was supposed to get two shots today but I found out that one of them can be taken through medication rather a shot. So that was SOO exciting! Monday I have to go get my flu shot and another shot.. hopefully it will all go well. I am just ready to get these shots over with! 

I seriously can't believe that in 4 weeks from today I be headed down to Haiti. I have started getting nervous only because it is finally hitting me! I am going out of the country... to a third world country! I know that this is going to be a one in a lifetime experience and I can't wait to see what Gods plan is for me going on this trip. I will definitely keep you all up to date throughout the next few weeks. Please be praying for me, in that I will prepare myself in this amazing experience. It is going to be a completely new experience for me and I will be going to a culture that is far from what I am used to. 

I think that is it for tonight. I am going to plan out tomorrow some posts that I want to do and have them prepared! I know that I haven't done very well with posting more than once a week... but that WILL change! :) I hope you all have a great night and I will talk to you all soon. 

Goodnight! 
xoxo

Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment