photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 19, 2013

His love is AMAZING!

As I sit here typing this I am sitting on the roof with my roommates, just gazing up at the moon being reminded of Gods love for us. We just got back from Synergy, CSFs Thursday night service, and it was just an amazing reminder! :) Tonights sermon was "What are the odds... that you'll get a second chance?" We've been going through this series for three weeks now and an amazing pastor finished it up today. It seriously was a great reminder of how God truly loves us NO MATTER WHAT! Like seriously... we sin and make mistakes and don't always follow Him, but His love for us NEVER changes and it NEVER will! How amazing is that?!? I've really had an amazing week just feeling God around me and His love. It is truly a blessing to see how far I've come from last year. 

I am so blessed to have this amazing community while still being in college. I pray for each of you and you all know God and realize how much HE loves you and is ALWAYS there for you! 

Here are some verses that were read out tonight that I thought were soo inspirational, and I wanted to share them! Goodnight y'all! 
"I, I am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, 
and I will not remember your sins." 
-Isaiah 43:25
"I will remember their sins and their lawless deeds no more."
-Hebrews 10:17

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you and your roommate had a sweet moment - what an amazing way to just take in God's magnificence :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely reminder! I was actually just thinking about this same thing today! I was feeling so amazed at how He loves us no matter what. Nothing in this world can separate us from His love, and it's just unbelievable good to know that :)

    ReplyDelete