photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 3, 2014

The Blog-tember Challenge: When I Grow Up...

Todays prompt: "When I grow up I want to be..." Feel free to answer as your 5-year-old self or as of now.
I love this prompt for the only reason that what I wanted to be when I was 5 is what I am going to be. I have literally wanted to be a teacher for my entire life (minus a few days here and there) and I am actually living out my dream. Growing up it was just because I was always the one who loved kids, and I was always around people who were younger than me. I was always so organized and loved to instruct others (not necessarily in a bossy way) on how to do things. In elementary school I had some pretty amazing teachers, and have truly stuck with me since. Within the past two years I have been able to see that God has also led me to teaching. It is exactly where I am meant to be and I couldn't be more blessed or happy. Teaching is more to me than just a job, and many people will mention the money aspect of it... I truly do not care about how much I am paid, as long as I love my job that is all that matters!

What did you want to be when you were little? I love hearing what kids answers are to this question, it really gets their mind flowing!
Brave Love Blog

3 comments:

  1. Great post. I always love to hear kids say what they wanted to be when they grow up. Some of their responses are cute, honest and funny. I have had children say a mommy to a 7-11 worker...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... I love that you're living out your dream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a teacher, too! How wonderful that you are living the dream; I feel the same way. :)

    ReplyDelete