photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 14, 2014

The Blog-Tember Challenge: Catching up- Days 9, 10, 11, 12

So I have definitely failed at posting this week, but when it came down to rushing and writing a post up or taking time to read Gods word... I chose Him. The past four days of prompts also haven't been something that I can easily write about. So what I am going to do in this post is give a short little snip of each of the days.. I really do not have all that much to write about for each one, so I think it'll be a perfect length. I will most likely also post yesterday and todays both in their own post.
Day 9 prompt: Lets talk personality types. Introverted? Extroverted? Unsure-troverted?

I am definitely an introvert! Without a doubt. But I wanted to take my own personality test...

My personality type is- ISFJ
"Very dedicated and warm protectors, always ready to defend their loved ones."

This personality type definitely describes me. It is more of a mixture of a lot of things, and I can be quite complex, if I do say so myself. Here are a few of the traits that ISFJ has... "very supportive, loyal and hard-working, imaginative and observant, reliable and patient, good practical skills, take many things too personally, etc." Want to read more about ISFJs? Go here. You can even take your own personality test! Any of you an ISFJ as well? Or are you completely opposite? I would love to hear what traits you possess that make you, you.

Day 10 prompt: List 10 things that you love about yourself! Let's kick negative self-talk out of here!

1.  My love for children. 
2. How short I am. 
3. How much patience I tend to have.
4. My long lashes, lol. 
5. My obsession over bunnies.  
6. The relationship I have grown to have with the Lord. 
7. My unique, red hair. 
8. My shy, quiet self. 
9. How I left a piece of me in Haiti.
10. My past that has made me who I am today.

It's not always easy to think about what you like about yourself. And I definitely had trouble with this list, but it is always necessary to sit down and see what makes you, you. This goes along with the personality prompt above, in that we need to all love ourselves and who God has made us to be. I am so grateful to have all the qualities that I do have, and pray that I exhibit God through myself. What do you love about yourself? 

Day 11 prompt: How do you stay inspired? Who inspires you the most?

A lot of times, fellow bloggers inspire me. When I read their posts or see their Instagram pictures is when I'm most inspired. Or those bloggers/wives/moms/etc. Those beautiful women who do so much more than I ever thought could even be a possibly to do along with being a wife and a mom. Those ladies make me want to be better than what I see myself being and do far more than I could have ever imagined, but definitely what God has imagined for me. Because of these ladies I follow, I have so many possible dreams flowing through my mind and heart. I truly believe that in the future I will do and can do so much more than just be a teacher, a wife, and a mom. I want to encourage others to do be more than they ever imagined, as well. I want The Lord to use me in ways I could have never pictured for myself. 

Praise Him for the abilities that He has given me to pursue the future and His greatness! 

Here are a few of the ladies that inspire me:
-Bailey from Brave Love Blog
-Gretchen Saffles from Life Lived Beautifully
-Rachel Cox from Oh Simple Thoughts.
Day 12 prompt: Tell us about a favorite tradition. It could be a family tradition or from a holiday, university, you-name-it. What makes it so special?

In all honesty, I do not really have any traditions. There is nothing that I truly do every single year or event of something specific happening. This kind of makes me a bit sad, but it makes me excited for the future and all of the traditions I want to have with my family. Here are some things that I have always imagined doing with my future husband and kids. (You'll see how family oriented these are..)

-Yearly family photos or for the holiday season
-Have something we do specifically on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day
-A possible yearly, end of summer camping trip
-Read the story of Jesus and His birth every Christmas

These make me so excited and I can't wait to see what other little traditions we have. 

Well, now that I have caught up I hope y'all enjoyed this post! Thank you for sticking with me and letting me catch up four days through one post! I am now back at posting everyday. 

Brave Love Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment