photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 25, 2014

The Blog-tember Challenge: Fall Favorites

So since I have failed to keep up with blogging during the rest of The Blog-tember Challenge I am going to try to post some things, may not be too in-depth but they will be something.

I absolutely LOVE fall and am so happy that it is finally here! It is just so colorful and I love the coolness of it (especially because I HATE the summer heat!) So I am here today to share with y'all some of my favorites about fall.

Todays prompt: Fall Favorites. What do you love most about the season?

scarves //  sweaters // chilly mornings // the fall "smell"
changing of the leaves // coffee // boots // fall candles

Sorry if this post was too short and sweet, but I wanted to post something. What is the top thing that you look forward to most about fall? 

Hope y'all have had a great week! 

Brave Love Blog

2 comments: