photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 4, 2014

The Blog-tember Challenge: Fashion

A quick note before I start todays prompt... I do not mean to have each post up so late in the day, but I am at school for most of the day and then have work. I have been prewriting as much as I can but am unable to finish them in time to have them posted in the morning! Hopefully this weekend I can get some prewritten and ready to go up first thing in the morning! And btw- I have really been enjoying this link-up. 

Todays prompt: Pick a fashion trend you love and a fashion trend you hate. Win us over!
One // Two // Three // Four // Five
Fyi: All of the links from pinterest wouldn't work for the 2nd picture.


Love
Scarves, scarves, scarves, and more scarves! Guys I cannot explain to y'all my obsession with scarves... it's pretty bad! They just go with everything.. and are so pretty and colorful. (FYI I am typing this during my break in between classes while extremely hyper... Thanks to the coffee I had! But hey I've been really productive and have participated in class convos.. GO ME!) But back to my love of scarves... I have about 40 scarves. No I am not joking. And I do plan on getting more since fall is upon us and there are more scarves out in the stores.

Hate:
Crop tops. I'm sorry but I don't want to see your stomach. I definitely have a more modest way of dressing, and to see peoples stomachs and sometimes even more is just not appealing to me.

There really is not much that I truly hate regarding fashion. Definitely some things I would not try/wear because they would not look good on me, but I think that if they are styled appropriately they could really be cute!

What are you loving/hating right now? What trends do you wish would come back or trends that should have never happened? 
Brave Love Blog

1 comment: